Monday 17 September 2018

Introduction to Media: 10 Questions

Introduction to media questions

1. I like watching movies and dramas and editing so decided to pick up on media studies to learn more about it.

2. I did not take media studies at GCSE.

3. I didn't take media studies at GCSE so I can not answer question 2.

4. I would like at least a A but obviously my main aim is the A*.

5. I plan to go to university to continue my studies further and then maybe do my masters degree and then go off to find a job.

6. Every single one of Trumps' speeches and threats about nuclear wars has been huge because not only is it childish and stupid but it emphasises on the lack on education he has.

7. I go on my laptop or my phone, social media and the TV.

8. The last film I watched was The Nun.

9. The walking dead is probably my current favourite TV series.

10. I spend around 10-11 hours online a day and I think that this is about right. I may go up as time goes on as tech is advancing which will have an effect on the amount of time I spend online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Articles Week 3

The Daily Mail Britain's coronavirus crisis could last until Spring 2021 with up to 8 million people - or 15% of the population...